Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Why friends are awesome (AKA Jesse rocks)

As you can probably tell by now, I am totally psyched about Creeky.  What you may not know is that there is someone else that is just as, if not more, excited about it.  That person is my buddy Jesse, who totally rocks (it's a family trait).  So far I have been completely consumed by thinking about all of the projects I need to do, what order to do them in, and how to build what I can't buy.  I have to admit that there have also been days when I can't focus on work because I am so distracted by these projects.  I actually feel pretty guilty about this.

Then, just as I am trying to refocus on work responsibilities I start getting emails from Jesse about how he just got off the phone with the guy at Edson about the tensile strength of the chain in their steering kits, and how when he spoke to the guy at McMaster-Carr he found out that they don't have an appropriate chain to cable option so he may have to fabricate it at his office.  He then goes on to send me this little concept he just whipped up while at work:


All of this took place in the span of a few hours, mind you.  Needless to say I felt a little bit better about the time I spent thinking about Creeky since I wasn't half as productive.  I used this to justify that I didn't spend half as much time as Jesse, but that may or may not be the case...

Everyone should be so lucky to have a friend like Jesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment